PARDIC three core programs bring together the right mix of universities, research institutions, government, private sectors, policy actors, researchers and academicians to:
- Establish and sustain partnerships at state, national, regional and international institutions for advancing research, higher education and professional certificate training programs
- Facilitate the creation of policy and research communities;
- Enhance the institutionalization of a research culture in Africa’s universities, research organizations, private companies and businesses across the globe
- Coordinate a collaborative Master of Research and Public Policy with universities and Academic professionals in Africa and beyond.
- Create the necessary synergy between higher centers of learning, industries, media outlet, public offices and the general populace for rapid economic, community, human, capital and industrial development of the rural settlement all over the world.
We so much desire to benefit the populace particularly through professional services and short model professional trainings and courses by organizing workshops and seminars including educational publications and media programs, that aimed at ameliorating and curtailing over 1000 areas of human, capital, industrial, and general organizational and management problems and diseases across Africa and beyond.